Metal Spaces is a leading provider of architectural metal solutions to the construction industry. We are seeking an experienced and strategic General Manager to join our team. The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operations, growth, and profitably of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement strategic plans to grow Metal Spaces, maintaining a focus on profitability and high-quality service.
- Direct daily operations to promote efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements in operations, logistics, purchasing, and production planning.
- Maintain key customer relationships and negotiate potential partnerships or contracts to broaden the company's market presence.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing, ensuring transparency in financial operations and legal compliance.
- Collaborate with HR to recruit, hire, onboard, train, and develop company personnel to achieve strategic objectives.
- Ensure all company activities align with and contribute to the parent company's overall objectives and goals.
- Uphold company standards and regulations and ensure they are followed by all personnel.
- Address potential problems or obstacles to company growth and propose effective solutions.
- Stay informed about the latest production management best practices, concepts, and industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a similar industry. Experience in the metal industry is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of business and financial management principles.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in using business software, including office applications and CRM systems.
- Ability to manage, guide, and lead employees to ensure appropriate operational procedures are being followed.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying